Even though more than 90% of our clients are working with us in the field of health issues for eight years already with a track record of health improvement.
We are allowed to point out that the Freiburg University Hospital has decided to carry out a study on QUANTEC and its quantum physical mode of action, and that we have been awarded the Gold Medal for Best Health Care Support Product in Russia:
One of the conclusions of the Freiburg study was:
“These analyses resulted in a significantly improved general condition (t(9) = 3.28; p
= .005) which corresponds to an average improvement from “not well” to “well”. In terms of their state of wellbeing, participants reported being less nervous (t(9) = -1.96; p = .04), having more energy (t(9) = 2.28; p = .024) and being less exhausted (t(9) = 3.25; p = .005). This group also reported the fulfilment of a wish that, on average, came true at least to some extent (physical area: (t(9) = 2.88, p = .009); mental area: (t(9) = 3.86, p = .002); social area: (t(9) = 4.07, p = .002); professional area: (t(9) = 3.0, p = .008).
GOLD MEDAL FOR QUANTEC
Far more research is being carried out in Russia on PSI and the subconscious than is the case here in the west. All the more astonishing, then, that we as a German company have been successful in the competition against domestic companies in Russia and Ukraine.
The list of committee members who awarded this prize reads like a Who’s Who of Russian and Ukrainian universities and academies:
- The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
- Ministry for Education and Science, Ukraine
- The Academy of Noospherian Sciences and Education
- Institute of Innovative Technologies and New Education, Kiev
- Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine
- Skovoroda State Pedagogical University
- Altujnsarina National Education Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The Crimean Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Holistic Thought, Odessa
- Vernadsky Centre, Kharkiv
- EIDOS Centre for Intellectual Development, Sevastopol
- The International Peace Fund
The prize was awarded in the “Most Innovative Health Support Product” category.