Peter Po is a practising Life Coach of Epigenetics and Integrative Medicine, helping people directly through his personal LIFE EXPERIENCE, with 30 years of coaching experience with individuals and groups combined with in-house experience at many worldwide recognised corporations (Ernst & Young, Baker McKenzie, ING Group, …). Gets results much more quickly, directly than any other methods, especially compared to book knowledge. People can pass mistakes, solve real-life (health, relations, business) problems with practical steps to reach their goals. Peter helped thousands of clients to transform their lives.
In his LIFE COACHING practice, he combines the comprehensive Integrative Medicine with the latest achievements of Epigenetic research, which talks about the impact of environmental factors on the change in expression, i.e. the functioning of genes, despite the lack of changes in the construction of the whole set of genes. Epigenetics is a real chance for us to eliminate the risk of our genetic destiny by choosing the right lifestyle.
He began his life coaching work in London in 1990 and currently continues it worldwide ONLINE BY SKYPE, helping thousands of people to achieve health and balance through personalized and precise Epigenetic Life Coaching, involved in every aspect of life that affects the homeostasis of our body, mind, and consciousness and our future generations.
Education: Integrative Medicine, Epigenetics and Nutrigenomics:
- Academy of Natural Medicine in Moscow – 1990,
- Clinical Psychology, University of Warsaw – 1993,
- Ayurveda & Life Impressions Institute, Santa Fe, NM, USA – 2011,
- HIMVEDA Ayurvedic Hospital, Dharamshala, HP, India – 2016,
- Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB) in Mainz, DE:
- DNA Demethylation, DNA Repair and Beyond – 2012;
- Epigenomics as a Discovery Tool in Current Biology – 2013;
- Nuclear RNA in Gene Regulation & Chromatin Structure – 2014;
- DNA Repair & Genome Stability in a Chromatin Environment – 2015;
- Epigenetics in Development – 2016;
- Gene Regulation by the Numbers: Quantitative Approaches to Study Transcription – 2017;
- RNA and Genome Maintenance: Cooperation and Conflict Management – 2018;
- Chromosome Territories & Nuclear Architecture – 2019;
- Epigenetic Control of Gene Expression – University of Melbourne, Australia – 2018;
- Methylation And Clinical Nutrigenomics Part I, Part II – Seeking Health Educational Institute, Bellingham, WA, USA – 2019;
- Clinical Dietitian;
- Master Dietetic Advisor.
Languages: English, Polish, Russian